Friday, April 20, 2012

Trash Talking

... bugs the shit out of me.

Let your actions do the talking.

If you need to trash talk, you're most likely trying to make up for some sort of inadequacy on the field, in the ring, on the ice, on the court, on the track, in the pool, on the road...

I mean, sure. Different strokes for different folks. But I'll take nice and quiet over brash and loud any day.

Wait... I take that back. Do all the trash talking you want. Just make it seem like you're a nice guy. Or trash talk and be the best.

Reggie Miller trash talked a bunch. So did Michael Jordan. But Michael backed it up and won 6 rings. Reggie only made it to the Eastern Conference Finals a bunch...

Amendment: Trash talking bugs the shit out of me... if you can't back it up.

Floyd Mayweather trash talks so much I half expect a Waste Management truck to fall out of his mouth. But the man is undefeated, so there's not a lot of arguing to be done. Sure, he supposedly ducks fights. Yes, he's pretty classless at times and downright arrogantly ignorant at others. But the man is undefeated. So until someone makes the 0 a 1... you can't really fault him for trash talking.

You know what doesn't bug the shit out of me?

Sports...

No comments:

Post a Comment