Saturday, April 14, 2012

Because You Said You Would

Get your ass out of bed.

Sure, you're tired. Yeah, Sportscenter is on. Okay, the mattress is really comfy.

But you said you would. You said you would try to write a blog every night. And you've been doing pretty well for the last month or so.

And it doesn't matter that you had no idea what to write about before you turned on the computer. It's actually more fun that way.

Just like your band, Oh Girl. It's fun because it's spur of the moment, off the top of the dome, free of rules, spontaneous.

Run with that abandon. Train with that energy. Focus the nervous tension. Slice like a Hattori Hanzo sword...

Whoa... mind blown... the shoes I've been looking at are the Saucony Hattori... coincidence? Probably not...

You need to play guitar more. Tell me something I don't know. This would be difficult because I am you and is there anything you know that I don't? Not likely...

This was a fun one...

Let's end with a haiku, shall we?

I got out of bed
The words tumbled quietly
Out of my tired head

No comments:

Post a Comment