Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Ideas... Execution

I have a lot of ideas.

But ideas aren't really much of anything until there is some sort of execution behind them...

So in 10 days, part of the execution will get under way.

I'll be recording an acoustic EP with Lexy Baeza. She's amazing, talented, and amazingly talented.

And my engineer, producer, mixer, aural master extraordinaire Mark McCombs will be manning the levers and knobs, which leaves me relaxed and excited and stress-free and pumped and ready to capture lightning in a bottle.

I think the only song I know I'm recording for sure is below. It was written with a whole bunch of people in mind, and I feel like it captures a feeling that all of us have had or will have at some point in our lives.

I have a lot of ideas. It's time to get to the execution...



No comments:

Post a Comment