Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I Don't Want to Use Someone Else's Words

I want to use mine.

Maybe I'm selfish or naive or think really, really highly of myself.

But I've also learned that I am the only person that has seen the world with my eyes (scroll down to number 9). Glynn is the only person that has seen the world through Glynn's eyes, and Glynn has something to say about the human experience.

It's easy to share a someone else's video or picture or blog post or meme or screencap or song or idea... This act is what drives so much of the internet today.

But I want to have my own idea. And I want to share it with the world. And I want it to last forever.

I want to touch people's lives. I want to sit in a coffee house or a club or a bar or a theater or a concert hall and play and sing and tell stories so that when people leave they go, "Wow. I'm going to remember this moment in time for the rest of my life."

I want to be this motivated and excited and inspired and aligned every moment of everyday.

Keep going, Glynn. Keep going...

No comments:

Post a Comment