Monday, March 5, 2012

... can't be a bad thing, right?

I can already tell this is gonna be a good one...

Good is an entirely subjective term. For example, when I say "good" I mean that I'll probably be ping ponging around from subject to subject to the predicate, you let me go-oo-oh-oo-oh, you're leaving Connecticut first flight tomo-oo-row-oo-oh...

The Impossibles were a good band. Were? Are they still a band? I have no idea.

I ran on a treadmill today. Which was boring, but fun, but functional, but I got to listen to the first Miniature Tigers album in its entirety, which can't be a bad thing, right?

I did a load of Chase's laundry.

Are blogs just supposed to be a way to lay out the minutes of the day? Methinks that's a big fat "NO!"

The play from my last post is Tom Stoppard's Arcadia. I should purchase it and read it soon.

I finished writing a song tonight? Question mark because I'm sure I'll revisit it tomorrow and make some tweaks, which can't be a bad thing, right?

Teams really are as good as their weakest player. Which says a lot about any championship team. Minimizing mistakes. Maximizing strengths. Yes, it's okay that it's simple. Simple is better than complicated sometimes.

I write a lot of songs about Chase, which can't be a bad thing, right?

Throwback bands are good. I don't hate on them for being born in the wrong decade or for standing on the shoulders of giants. Sure, it would be nice to push the limits of music and try something new, but I'm all for rehashing as long as you're good and you can make my head nod and my arms air drum and my foot tap.

Is it a bad thing to be liked?

Sometimes when you want something so badly, it gets in the way, and you'll be better off taking a step back, letting it breathe, being patient, because things take time...

Is it a bad thing to be accessible?

(delete) (delete) (delete)

Band of Skulls must really like Jack White...

Man, when did it become 23:10???

Go to sleep, Glynn, which means lie in bed looking at Facebook and watching Sportscenter and eating Samoas or Caramel Delites or whatever the eff they're called now... which can't be a bad thing, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment