Saturday, March 20, 2010

Saturday Song #2

I'm posting less frequently.  Every day has turned into every couple days.  I have a new position at my job and the time change messed me up for a bit, but hopefully I can up the blogging output over the coming weeks.  It still feels amazing to get my thoughts out, and I'm bummed to think that I've been slacking lately.

Here's another Saturday song for you.  This one is about Chase, but you'll hear all about it in the beginning of the vid.



Thanks to everyone for reading and listening!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, you're not a slacker, you've got alot on your plate. It's hard to work 40, be a good parent and do all the other things you manage to do. Personally I like the commentary before the song, it makes it more personal and endearing. Good Luck

    ReplyDelete