Sunday, November 14, 2010

Where do I even begin?

Chase turned one on Thursday.  That was 2 days ago.  Already, I'm thinking to myself, "He's only 363 days away from turning two."  And he realizes I'm typing about him... so he just woke up and is now crying... 12:17am

Now it's 12:26am.  Pretty good, all things considered.  Chase is starting to wake up a lot more throughout the night.  Part of this is probably my fault for always holding him till he goes to sleep.  I need to break that habit...

Anyways, here are my 10 favorite pics from the last couple days... all courtesy of Hipstamatic... in no particular order...

This picture captures so much... curious, whatcha doin?, almost in Disneyland!


I like the wood grain in the foreground and "Birthday" barely peeking over the tray...


The little smirk on Jane's face says it all, "It doesn't get much better than holding my grandson."


So staged, it's almost too contrived, but it's still a great picture...


This was taken while Rachel and her parents were on Soarin'.  I'll always remember this time of the day for how much Chase walked around.  He literally grew right in front of me...


I love my family so much...


Couldn't decide between the two feeding pictures...


Three generations of Montemayors on one couch...


Just a good effin' pic.  Diggin' how in focus the toy table is in the foreground...


He went from barely crawling 10 weeks ago to being able to navigate a party and still have the wherewithal to stop and watch Sesame Street...

Happy Birthday, Chase.  I love you so much...

2 comments:

  1. WOAH. He's growing waaaay too fast. Such a beautiful boy!

    Do you and your family have disney passes? Because if so, I'd LOVE to plan a disney date if you guys are up for it(and have the time lol)! I feel bad because I've been kinda MIA over the past few months/year due to being sick! I really would love to be a part of your guys' life, before time passes by too quickly! I hope I'm not being to blatantly honest here lol. But for reals- let's chill! :D

    xoxo,
    Linette

    ReplyDelete
  2. *too (one of my biggest pet peeves and I spelled it wrong! Fail.)

    ReplyDelete