Monday, November 8, 2010

12 Minutes Left on my Lunch Break...

Capitalization confuses me sometimes...

I can already tell I'm gonna love this post.

Oh Girl show at the Blue Cafe in HB last night.  Rousing success.  Much fun had by all.  Songs about Dr. Rockzo, Pee Wee Herman, Bun Crumbs, Combovers, Sesame Street...

MUCH fun was had by ALL...

Turkey chili was very fulfilling. 

There are 2 guitars trapped in my trunk.  They'll escape soon, but I'm sure they're both sweating bullets...

I have a long drive ahead of me after work to pick up Chase from my parent's house.  I think I'm going to listen to... Death from Above 1979...

...and MSTRKRFT...

...and Mastodon...

...and, hopefully, Muse...

Lotsa "M's" going on up there...

pausing tends to make you think too much which can't always be a bad thing but sometimes you get interrupted and need to push through in order to make it worth your while instead of waiting you could just get up off your ass and make things happen instead of waiting you could have an iota of bravery and be the impulse that starts the pattern of change...

Or not...

Don't go back and read it or you'll never post it...

No comments:

Post a Comment