Sunday, November 7, 2010

Fall Back

It's 8:57... on the clock, but in my head and to my body, it's really 9:57...

Fall always reminds me of certain things:

- my birthday
- meeting Rachel
- doing community theater shows with Tim Nelson
- Hockey and Basketball seasons starting
- the beginning of the holiday season
- wearing pants everyday instead of shorts

Now, fall will remind me of even more things:

- Chase's birthday
- when Oh Girl started

It's weird, but it never really occurred to me that Chase's and my birthday were so close together.  And now that I think about it... I wouldn't want it any other way.

Oh Girl show tonight.  Our 13th show in 13 months.  We've come a long way, but we've done it right this time.  Just let things happen.  There are too many things to try to bottle up and control and keep on a leash.  Would that we could all be so lucky to have something so out of control and fun in our lives...

Chase turns one in 4 days...

No comments:

Post a Comment