Friday, October 14, 2011

I'm a Nerd

Genuinely.

I just became super bummed when I realized my Timex Ironman Watch only had 30 lap recall because my swim session last night consisted of 60 "laps" (actual swum laps and rest intervals are tracked using the lap function). So I lost half of a session of data... which is a bummer and made me look up watches that have at least 100 lap recall and I found one that's rad and pretty similar to my existing watch and not too expensive and I'm probably going to buy it after my next paycheck and be supremely happy because then I can accurately measure my workouts and compile date which will help me adjust training methods and plans so as to achieve my goal of finishing a sprint triathlon next year.

Yep, I'm a nerd. And I absolutely love it...

No comments:

Post a Comment