Sunday, August 21, 2011

Strengths and Weaknesses

We all have them: strengths and weaknesses. I have a good sense of humor. I procrastinate. I'm articulate. I'm selfish. And plenty of other pros and cons, sweet and sour details, peaks and valleys...

All we can hope for is to be self-aware and play to our strengths and work on our weaknesses and surround ourselves with friends that complement us and help us through our weak points and appreciate our good points.

My wife complements me. My best friends complement me. And I'm hopefully taking steps towards bettering myself and becoming a more well-rounded person.

And now for the veiled, generalized, yet supremely poignant in my own eyes blog moment...

You can't do it by yourself. And even if you could, it wouldn't be as fulfilling. But, in all honesty, you can't do it by yourself... get to work, Glynn...

No comments:

Post a Comment