Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Things I Love

Rachel

Chase

My family (Moo, Daddy, Ricker, Julie, Sha, AD)

Guitars (especially my Ibanez acoustic-electric and my Gibson Les Paul Jr. Lite)

Drums

Songs that make my head nod

Golf

My job (sometimes)

This blog

Interestingly enough, each of the things I've listed, at various times, can elicit a much more negative emotion, bordering on hate (but "hate" has such a strong connotation...).  It's in their abilities to bring out the worst in me that makes me most sure that I love them.

Except for "Songs that make my head nod"...  I don't ever really hate them.  Which is why I've stricken them from the list...

don't make me feel pain
unless you want me to want to forget
don't give me too much
unless you need me to never need you

No comments:

Post a Comment