Thursday, December 16, 2010

Oh Girl is recording soon...

The stars have aligned.  The planets are in all of their correct houses.  And adulthood has opened a tiny window of opportunity...

Oh Girl is tracking drums on Saturday.

And I'm very excited to finally start doing more work on the singles we'll be releasing next year.  Like everything else Oh Girl, it's happening when it can, we're not forcing it, organic, organic, organic, "Hey, you wanna record?", "Sure, I'm down", "Sweet, let's make it happen"...

Oh yeah, we have a show, too.  With this band, when it rains, it pours.  And it literally might be pouring on Sunday.  So say the meteorologists...

Goals for Saturday's tracking session:

- Focus on the feel not the technique
- Have fun
- Document for posterity (not just the tracks, but the actual recording experience)
- Lots of pictures

That is all.  I'm so excited.  I can barely contain myself... ;alsfkhgpaoisrhgpoadjnbaowripghpaowt120389tru

No comments:

Post a Comment