Sunday, October 17, 2010

Things don't always go as planned

Training for the Carlsbad Half-Marathon is proving to be more difficult than first anticipated.  With the sun coming up later, waking up early to run is a chore.  So much easier to curl up in bed and catch an extra 50 minutes of sleep...

Oh Girl plays a show in a week and another show in three weeks.  And we have our first feature article coming out next Thursday in the OC Weekly.  But I'm not as excited as I as 2 weeks ago because...

I have tunnel vision.  And work is smack dab in the middle of that tunnel right now.  But it helps to have creative releases and distractions so...

It's good that I was able to trade my Mesa Boogie Nomad 100 for an amp that I'll actually use: the Marshall DSL401.  A nice 40 watter that I'll probably use as the dirty channel to my Fender Hot Rod Deluxe's clean channel.  I also got a Morley ABY pedal, so I am stoked...

Deadpan works so much better...

Chase turns one next month.  Chase turns one next month.  Sorry.  Had to write it twice... think of it as a literary blog post double take...

Yeah.  These type of posts should proliferate.  My voice is stream of consciousness.  Nice to meet you, honest self-evaluation.  Where have you been all my life???

No comments:

Post a Comment