Monday, October 18, 2010

I Used to Hate Rain...

And I still kinda do.  I don't like getting my clothes wet and having wet socks and having to sit in a car while being all wet and driving to the next place where I'm just gonna get wet all over again...

In short, I'm a baby.

But I appreciate rain now.  Everything feels more fresh after a good rainfall.  And it's easier to dress nicely when it's colder.  Sweaters and hoodies and jeans and shoes and scarves and beanies.

In short, I'm a wannabe fashionista.

Blogging on the lunch break is fun.

Running tomorrow morning in the rain?  Hopefully, not full blow rain, just misty kind of get you wet but not really because you're already wet from sweating kind of rain...

Checking out laptops at Fry's after work?  Sure, even though I'm not even sure I need a laptop, I should just fix my existing computer, but where's the fun in that and it would be nice to not have to share Rachel's computer at home...

And mobile recording would be sweet...

And I should get an acoustic open mic night performance off my back sooner rather than later...

Lots has happened in the last 2 years.  A lifetime of changes in 24 months...

Hey, 2008 Glynn... meet 2010 Glynn and how much cooler/ less cool he is than you...

Song title ideas:

sleep and dream
g is for dad
lucky than good
what can you do

I forgot what I started this blog for.  Which is okay because some times you need to forget to remember...

No comments:

Post a Comment