Friday, May 18, 2012

Create

Because you can. Because you must. Because it feels good.

I recorded a 3 song demo about my son Chase today in just under 2 and a half hours. And it was so much fun and the time flew and I can't wait to to do it again. Record. Music about something I love or something I hate or something I feel strongly about. Tell a story. Convey a message. Get on a soapbox. Become a participant, not just a spectator.

The behind the scenes video was fun, too. Less pretense, more content.

And consistently ship. Set deadlines. Test hypotheses and make adjustments and learn and soak things up like a sponge and regurgitate what you've learned and become better and become better and always strive to become better.

You can stream and download the demo here.

And here's the behind the scenes video!!


No comments:

Post a Comment