Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Thinking about recording again...

With a new project. With an old project. With another new project. Or another old project...

I just really want to record and make music again.

Acoustic stuff. About my family. About relationships. About losing and failing and succeeding and getting beat up and beating someone up and feeling nervous and finding yourself or someone or something that makes you get up in the morning.

Drums. With Karate in the Garage. Silly, rad, rock music.

Acoustic stuff. With Lexy Baeza. About all the stuff she's written...

Oh Girl stuff. 'Nuff said.

I'm lucky. But not lucky enough to have no other options. To have no safety net. To have no fall back. No plan B...

Because then I might actually push myself to succeed. Out of necessity. Out of pure necessity...

No comments:

Post a Comment